Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Be bold - August 10, 2010

My children you must be bold in these days, do not lose hope, your warfare is going to increase, because the devil knows his time is short. Put on your full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against the devil's schemes. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Victory is yours.

Do not fear, be bold and fearless. He who is in you is greater than he who is in this world. I am in control and nobody can do anything to you that I do not allow. Fear Me who is able to cast into hell.

My children, you must go and fight this war, you are well equipped. I am with you and will never leave nor forsake you. It is not your battle it is Mine, it is My Kingdom that will last, not the kingdoms of men, they will be destroyed. You do not war like the world, neither are your weapons the same, you are different you are in this world but not of it. Therefore you must be bold and fearless when I send you. My Words will never return void, they will accomplish what I send them for. The truth will set those free who are in darkness and in bondage. Speak boldly the truth and do not compromise.

My children if you obey My commands, you will be a mighty army of truth warriors, who will accomplish My plans in this time if you do not retreat but stay bold and fearless. People will know, see and hear I am working in and through My beloved children. My child, be bold and speak boldly the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget