Friday, August 6, 2010

I am for you - August 06, 2010

My children if I am for you, who can be against you? This is a wicked generation, they have no fear for Me nor do they know who I really am. Do not fear any one of them. They can only do to you what I allow them. Be steadfast and fearless, let no one distract you, stay faithful to Me.

My child, do you really believe that I am for you and not against you? Do you believe that I will never leave you nor forsake you, until the end. Trust Me, I am faithful.

My child, you must not believe any lies. My promises stand forever, they will not fail. Keep your focus on Me, follow Me every step of the way. Yield to My Spirit who will guide you into all truth, you will never be in darkness.

Satan is against My beloved children, he will do anything possible to get you to believe his lies and to get you away from Me. He wants to sidetrack you all the time, give him no foothold. He knows his time is running out and he is roaring like a lion, seeking whom he can devour. He is not your friend but your enemy. Your enemies are also My enemies. Trust no one.

Stop believing Satan"s lies, he wants you to believe that I am against you and not for you. He wants you to lose hope and to doubt Me. I chastise every child of Mine, because I love them, not because I hate them. Without holiness no one will see Me. My child, all that you have to go through is not to break you down but to build your faith in Me. Trust Me.

Rejoice My child, I am for you, not against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget