Saturday, August 7, 2010

No limits - August 07, 2010

My children I am not limited. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords the Creator of heaven and earth, nothing is too hard for Me. I am able to do the impossible at any time. Believe and trust Me.

Men have limits and the devil also. They can only do what I allow them. I am in control and I reign. I know the end from the beginning. Men try to limit Me, but they are not able. No one is able to stop My hand. My plans and purposes will come into fulfillment at My appointed time. My Kingdom is everlasting and nothing can destroy it. I will destroy the kingdoms of men. I am God Almighty.

My children, I am not limited and I do not limit My Spirit in you. It is not by might nor by power but by My Spirit that mountains will be moved. I came so that you can have life and life in abundance.

My child, do not try to limit Me with your thinking. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Let Me have My way with your life without limitation. Some try to put Me in a box, because they do not know Me, I am not limited.

Men will stand in awe when they see and hear My Spirit moving all over the world. I do as I please and no one will stop Me from fulfilling My promises. I am faithful to My Word to fulfill it without limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget