Friday, August 13, 2010

Not listening - August 13, 2010

My children, I am speaking to many in these days because they are not listening to Me. My warnings are going out throughout the world, few pay attention, repent and turn to Me. I will speak louder and more severely until they pay attention and start listening. It is not My will that any man should perish, but that all will come to repentance and have eternal life. Man is stubborn and doesn't fear Me, they will see, hear and feel My hand on them and will either pay attention and start listening or perish in their wickedness. I warn and give chances to see if men will repent from their evil ways and turn to Me.

I force no one. I warn and give chances but there will be no mercy without repentance. Each one must decide for themselves to listen or not. I speak to men in different ways, through various circumstances and situations, if they will only perceive it, but many are not listening.

My children you will see My hand moving on this earth, more disasters and turmoil. I cause, to get the attention of those who are not listening, if they will only listen before it will be too late for them. I will not strive with men forever. There is a time for everything. A time to warn a time to judge. A time to be born and a time to be cut off. I am in control. Life and death is in My Hand. No one is able to hide anything from Me. I know every heart, who is listening or not. I will be the righteous Judge.

Those not listening, become serious, pay attention and listen now, because there will be no mercy without repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget