Monday, August 9, 2010

Pray for souls - August 09, 2010

My children you must pray for souls to be saved and spared for the days are evil. Many died without Me already and many more will follow, if you do not pray. Pray for more workers to be send out, the harvest is ready but the workers are few.

The devil knows his time is also running out and he is doing everything possible to get you not to pray because he knows their is power in prayer and he doesn't want you to pray for souls to be spared and saved. He is a murderer, a thief and the father of all lies. He lied and deceived many, but if you pray they can be set free from him.

My children, do not lose hope or focus, believe and trust Me, I am able to do the impossible, if you pray. Nothing is too hard for Me. Are you willing to pray to stand in the gap for more souls to be saved and spared in this time?

You are in war, a spiritual battle and you must pray for souls now like never before or it will be too late. Pray that they will come out of darkness to My Light and for a Spirit of repentance so that they will repent and turn from their wicked ways.

Wail for this world My child, too many souls are dying without Me. You can make a difference, if you are willing to pray for souls. Pray for mercy at My throne of grace. I hear and will answer at My time. Do not cease to pray for souls My children. PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget