Monday, August 16, 2010

Those who believe - August 16, 2010

There are many who do not believe in Me yet. Many died without Me already and more will also, if they do not believe in Me. I am the Way the Truth and the Life. God Almighty, the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am in control. I am the righteous Judge and will judge in righteousness and truth. I know every heart and it's intentions, no one can hide anything from Me. I know who believes in Me or not.

Some of you also do not believe Me for who I really am, you doubt Me. All because you never got to know Me and have no relationship with Me. I am a Stranger to you, I am not real and alive to you. You read about Me and hear about Me from others, but you are not hearing My voice for yourself yet. You do not believe that I can speak to you. If you do not believe, you will not receive. The one who seeks Me will find Me and I will reveal Myself to him. Draw closer to Me and I will draw closer to you. There is no partiality with Me, I know who is serious or not. If you do not believe Me, you will not receive anything from Me. I am faithful and I change not.

Those who believe Me they trust Me, because they know who I really am. They follow Me daily, because they hear and obey My voice. They go wherever I send them to accomplish My plans and purposes. They will never be in darkness because I am their Light. They will have peace and joy in the midst of the storms, turmoil. They know, I will never fail them, I am with them until the end. Those who believe and trust Me, will never be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget