Sunday, August 15, 2010

Try to stop you - August 15, 2010

My children, be on the alert all the time and trust no one. Keep your focus on Me, I am in control and no one else. I know the end from the beginning and will not fail you. I have plans for you and the devil will do everything possible to try to stop you and to take your focus away from Me and My Kingdom. He does not want you to continue to obey and follow Me, to do My will.

Be very careful, your enemies, even friends and family members will also try to stop you from fulfilling My purpose for you in this time. You must be steadfast and continue faithfully, do not allow any one to come between us. You must please Me and no one else. Let no one take your crown, stay faithful and continue until the end.

My child, if you are not sure, ask Me but do not stop. I will go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and to open doors for you. I am not limited, I am able to do the impossible but do not stop. Ask to receive.

My children, My warnings and messages must go out now, the world must get the opportunity to repent in time before it will be forever too late. If they are not warned, how will they know to repent? There will be no mercy without repentance. The devil will do everything possible to try to stop you from doing My will and continuing until the end. Give him no foothold. Be determined and press on, let nothing hinder you nor let anybody stop you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget