Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Who I am - August 17, 2010

My children many do not realize who I really am and what I am able to do. I am not limited by men's thinking or understanding of who I really am. I am the beginning and the end of all things. I know the end from the beginning already. I am the Creator of heaven and earth, nothing belongs to men it is all Mine. I am in control and I reign. I used it all for My plans and purposes.

Although men do not acknowledge Me for who I am, I am God Almighty, the Alpha and the Omega, King of kings and the Lord of lords. My child, everything your eyes see on earth and in heaven belongs to Me. Will I ask men anything or his permission? Not at all, everything belongs to Me. I am able to take everything away from men in the blink of an eye and they do not realize it. Men are seeking for earthly treasures which will perish, not heavenly treasures that will last forever. Nobody can steal heavenly treasures from you.

My child, do not limit Me with your own thinking or understanding of who I am and what I am able to do for you and others. Put all your hope and trust in Me and let Me have My way with your life and with others. I will not let you down. I am able to do the impossible, if you will trust and allow Me to work all things out for good at My time. Surrender all to Me, wait patiently and you will experience who I am. I am not limited nor predictable.

Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness and all the other things I will add unto you. I know what you need before you even ask anything from Me. My child, I am far better than any earthly father ever could be. I am faithful and trustworthy, that is who I am, I am not a man that I should lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget