Monday, January 31, 2011

Ask Me to search your heart – January 31, 2011

My children, you must never get complacent or self-righteous, thinking that you are beyond correction. Ask Me to search your heart to see if there is any evil in you. I am the only One who knows, I search the heart and mind of man, I know what is in it. I test every one, what can anyone hide from Me? I know it all, even all your thoughts and the intentions of every heart.

Be humble, ask Me to search you, to clean and purify you so that you can come forth pure and holy, unblemished without spot or wrinkle, pleasing to Me, suitable for My Kingdom and for My glory.

My children I discipline and chastise every child of Mine out of love to prepare them for My Heavenly Kingdom. Never despise My discipline and chastisement but accept it with thanksgiving. It is all for good, to change you more and more into My likeness. Ask Me to discipline and to chastise you when necessary out of love to build you and not to break you. It will be painful, but worth it, at the end. I work perfection in My beloved children. I am holy and I change not. Without holiness no one will see Me.

I wait patiently on any one to ask Me to search their heart, to show them what is not pleasing to Me. I force no one. I am longsuffering towards you because it is not My will that anyone will perish but that all repent and have eternal life.

Come and ask Me to search your heart today, to show you what is not pleasing to Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget