Thursday, January 27, 2011

The difficult narrow road - January 27, 2011

My children, I never promised you an easy road. I warned you, that you must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow Door into My Heavenly Kingdom. Many will try but only a few will enter in the end.

It is a difficult narrow road, with many obstacles along the way. It will not become easier but more difficult, steep and lonely. You will be tested along the way. You must be determined to endure and to stay on this narrow difficult road until the end. There is no other Way.

My children, you must believe My promises, they will never fail. I am with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. I am there for you all the way until the end. I never slumber nor sleep, always available for you to help and to sustain you. I know that without Me you can do nothing. You need Me, all the way, all the time. Stay with Me until the end on this difficult narrow road. You will not be disappointed.

Many started once on this difficult narrow road, but some went back to the broad road again, others gave up, they lost hope and focus. Others think that they are still on the difficult narrow road but they have strayed and are back on the broad road to destruction, without even knowing it.

My children, each and every one of you must make sure for yourself with Me that you are still on the difficult narrow road, because there is a way that seems right in man’s eyes but it’s end is destruction. Make sure and stay on the difficult narrow road until the end, no matter how hard and lonely it might be. It will be worth it at the end. You will be rewarded.

My child, you must stay on the difficult narrow road and follow Me. I will show you the Way and guide you every step of the way until the end. I will not fail you. Trust Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget