Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am - January 26, 2011

My children, I do not change. I am the Great I am, God Almighty, the King of kings and Lord of lords. I am in control, I Reign. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is too hard or impossible for Me to do. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me. Nobody can enter the Kingdom of Heaven accept through Me. I am the Door to Heaven and I am holy, without holiness no one will see Me.

I am the Prince of Peace. Without Me there will be no peace. My beloved children will experience My peace even in the midst of turmoil. I am the Giver of Peace that surpasses all human understanding. Stay in My peace.

My children, trust in Me, not in man. Stay with Me, I will never leave you nor forsake you, I am with you until the end. I am faithful. I know everything about you, I am your Creator and know the end from the beginning. I knew your name before you were born. You are unique, born for My plan and purpose. I am the only One who knows My plan and purpose for you. Ask Me and you will not be in darkness.

Many will find out too late that I am who I said I am. I am the Righteous Judge. There will be no mercy without repentance. Now is the time for mercy before it will be forever too late. Repent and receive mercy or perish. I will not strive with man forever.

My child, do you believe that I am who I said I am? Be thankful to Me for who I am to you. Hold on, endure and let no one take your crown. Rejoice I am coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget