Sunday, January 30, 2011

I know those who follow Me – January 30, 2011

I know those who follow Me by their names, they are no strangers to Me and I am no Stranger to them. They will not follow strangers or listen to them but will run away from them because they know Me and recognize My voice above all other voices. They follow My guidance and will not stray from Me, because they know I love and care for them and will never abandon them. I will protect them from the wolves if they listen to My warnings and stay close to Me.

There are many who think that they follow Me, but they don’t. They are following after strangers who are leading them astray, away from Me. It is because they do not know Me or hear My voice for themselves. I am a Stanger to them. They do not recognize My voice. I am calling them back to Me, if they will but listen and return and follow Me. I will guide them every step of the way and will not fail them. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that they return to Me, repent and will have eternal life. I cannot force anyone to follow Me. Make sure that you follow Me and not strangers.

I know those who follow Me, I will never leave them nor forsake them. I am with them, day and night, until the end. They will never be on their own. I go before them to show them the way every step of the way, to make the crooked places straight and to open doors for them, which no one can shut. They will never be in darkness for I am their Light.

Do I know you? Do you hear My voice and follow My guidance? I know those who follow Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget