Friday, January 28, 2011

I want to be real and alive to you – January 28, 2011

Am I real and alive to you? For many I am not real and alive, they seek Me everywhere but do not find Me because they seek at the wrong places. I am not far away. I come and live in the hearts of My beloved children. They are My Holy Temple in which My Spirit dwells. They will never be alone, I will never leave, nor forsake them until the end.

Keep on seeking Me until I am real and alive to you. Seek Me diligently with all your heart where you are right now and you will find Me. I am not far away, I am with you. Draw closer to Me and I will draw closer to you. You do not need to go search for Me, I am where you are. I hear and see everything. I know your heart and all your thoughts, nothing is hidden from Me. Cry out to Me, be serious, I will not fail you. I will reveal Myself to you so that I can be real and alive to you also. Stop running around, searching for Me at the wrong places. The devil is lying to you. Believe and trust Me. I want to be real and alive to you.

Seek Me daily. Nobody else can do it for you. Your relationship with Me is important, nothing else will matter in the end. How can I be real and alive to you, if you do not seek Me for yourself? You must seek your own experience with Me. There is no partiality with Me. Seek and you will find. Many do not seek therefore they do not receive and I will never become real and alive to them. I will say to many in that day: Go away from Me, I never knew you because they never sought Me while they had the time. Those who are pure in heart will see Me. For them I am real and alive.

Am I real and alive to you? I want to be real and alive to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget