Saturday, January 29, 2011

They ignore Me – January 29, 2011

My children, there are many in this world who heard My warnings but they do not pay attention to them, they ignore Me because they are ignorant and will pay for it. I warn and give many chances but I cannot force anyone to listen. Everyone has a choice but will bear the consequences. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that all repent and have eternal life. I warn first before I pour My wrath out. No one will have an excuse. There will be no mercy without repentance.

I warn in different ways through dreams, visions, messages, or you will hear My voice speaking to you, if you pay attention and do not ignore Me. Many heard My warnings already, but they ignore it.

There will come a day when I say enough is enough. I will not strive with man forever if he keeps on ignoring My warnings. Nothing is hidden from Me. I see and hear it all. I am the righteous Judge and vengeance is Mine, I will repay those who ignore Me in due time. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire to those who ignore Me.

My children, I discipline and chastise those whom I love, do not ignore Me. Take heed of My warning today. Do not harden your heart, but pay attention and repent before it will be too late. Do not ignore Me, it can cost you eternity in Heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget