Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Be blameless – February 22, 2011

My children, you must always be blameless before Me and men. Men will always seek to blame you for everything you do and say. Many are faultfinders, accusing you, but they themselves are not doing anything for My Kingdom. They only hinder those who are busy doing My will. Do not allow any man to distract or stop you. You only need to please Me, be blameless before Me. I am the righteous Judge, I will judge in truth and righteousness. I know the intentions of every heart. What can any man hide from Me?

Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Do not compromise for the acceptance of any man. Be blameless in everything you say and do. The truth will set others free, not lies. Love your enemies and do not hate, bless and do not curse, pray for them. Be different, be blameless.

Let no man have any reason to point a finger at you. They will hate and persecute you for My Name and My Kingdom. They will kill some of you. Stay blameless, I see and hear everything. Be pleasing to Me, that is all that matters. Do not try to please men or seek their approval. Be blameless and stay blameless before Me all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget