Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Be encouraged – February 08, 2011

My child, take courage and be encouraged yourself, so that you can encourage others in this time. You must be there to encourage others. There is no hope or future in man or this world, only in Me. I died for all out of love.

Be encouraged and go out and do as I want you to do for Me in this time. Souls are dying without Me every day. Let nothing or nobody hinder or stop you from doing My will. You are on a mission and you must fulfill that mission in My Kingdom. I have a plan and purpose with each one of My beloved children. You are not an orphan but My own child and I am far better than any earthly father can be. I will not fail you. You must believe My promises to you and be encouraged by them. I will never abandon My own. You can forsake Me I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay with Me, take courage and continue to fulfill your purpose in My Kingdom.

My child, look around you and see and listen how many of your brothers and sisters are discouraged. Be encouraged and encourage them to continue the race set before them with endurance until the end. There is no time to stray or to stop. Encouraged those who do not know Me to seek Me for themselves so that I can be real and alive to them. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that all repent and have eternal life.

My child, if you need encouragement, come to Me and I will encourage you. You will need encouragement for the road ahead of you. I am with you and will be with you until the end. Trust Me. Be encouraged.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget