Sunday, February 13, 2011

Do not fear – February 13, 2011

My children, I am preparing you for what is to come. You will never be in darkness because I am in control and I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or unknown to Me. That is why I warn you before things take place so that you can be prepared for what is still to come. Do not fear, trust Me with all your heart. I am in full control and nothing will happen to you that I do not allow. Fear is not of Me but of satan. He wants you to fear. Resist him and he will flee from you. Rejoice because when you see all these things take place you know I am coming soon, every day is a day nearer to My coming.

Do not fear evil men, they can only kill your body, not your soul. They can only do to you what I allow them. My child, you must fear Me who is able to throw your soul into hell, not men. Your enemies will increase. They will hate and persecute you more and more for My Name and My Kingdom and kill some of you because they hated Me first and they do not love the Truth. Do not fear evil men, pray for them and bless them. They do not know what their end destination will be and look like, if they do not repent in time. Satan has blinded their eyes and they are deaf. Their father, the devil has deceived them and they are in bondage not knowing what they are doing. Forgive to be forgiven. Do not hold anything against anybody. Release them to Me. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. Do not let anyone steal your peace. Stay in My peace which surpasses all human understanding.

My children, you must not fear when things change around you, stay focused on Me. Yield to My Spirit and follow My clear guidance, there is no confusion with Me. Stay calm and trust Me. Be bold and fearless. I am with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end. Trust Me for who I am.

Do not be fearful for the calamities that will come. How must I speak to the people who will not listen, to draw their attention? Keep your focus on Me, I am in control I let these calamities take place at My time. I speak to men, to warn him first, to give him an opportunity to repent and turn away from their wicked ways. How long must I still warn before they will listen? Do not fear, be in peace, obey and follow My guidance every step of the way. I am with you until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget