Friday, February 11, 2011

Dream Vision - Nibiru - February 11, 2011

At 4:01am this morning I woke up from a dream. In this dream something just happened, a huge disaster, great turmoil. As I woke up from this dream I heard “Nibiru” I prayed and asked the Lord about it because I previously also had visions about this. The Lord then gave me the exact same vision again. I saw the Lord Jesus, holding the globe in His Hands and He said He is going to tilt the earth. Then I saw this comet coming right to the earth. I could see it moving through the stars towards the earth. End of vision.
This was the previous visions I had:
March 04, 2010 at 12.12am
I saw the Lord Jesus arise from His throne. He took the earth globe in His Hands.
I heard Him say: My child you have seen nothing yet. The worse is still to come.
You will be safe. Warn! Then I saw the Lord tilt the globe to the one side.
Vision ends.

I had a similar Vision on February 07, 2009 I heard Upside down
I saw the Lord Jesus hold the earth globe in His Hands and tilt it to the one side.
Link to above video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVpfMkNP0tY
The Lord also let me put out a Warning! Those with ears to hear on February 06, 2011
I had a short dream on February 05, 2011 at 3:00 pm. While praying, I fell into a very deep sleep for a few seconds and I heard: “All hell is going to break loose.” I woke up immediately and knew it is serious.
Link to above video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAhcc_POIz4

Pray and seek Jesus. He knows what is going to happen. I can just warn.

2 comments:

  1. Christiena praise the Lord Jesus for His mercy, even up to the last days. We have read the Lord's message and pray and seek Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all we can do. Jesus is in control and will not fail His children. Blessings to you. Pray for you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget