Friday, February 25, 2011

The elite – February 25, 2011

My children, the elite, that is what they call themselves but in My eyes you are all the same. There is no partiality with Me. I do not look at the outward appearance of men but at the hearts. I test every heart. I love the humble in heart but I hate the proud. I know the intentions of every heart. Those who exalt themselves, I will bring them low, I will put them to shame. I will exalt, lift up the humble in due time.

My children, do not compromise the truth for the acceptance of the elite or be envious about them. They are not pleasing to Me. They will either accept the truth or reject it. It is not you that they reject but Me who sent you to warn them. Do not allow the elite to take your crown. Stay humble, deny yourself, pick up your cross daily and follow My guidance. The elite will not follow Me nor do My will but their own.

The hour is late. Many of the elite will perish in there haughtiness and wickedness. I gave them many chances and warnings to repent to come to Me in humbleness, they think they don’t need Me. Others used to follow Me but strayed because they fell into satan’s trap to become like the elite themselves instead of being different, separated. They denied Me for the acceptance of the elite. Too late the elite will realize they could not buy for themselves a place in My Heavenly Kingdom with money which they had stolen from the poor. That is why the elite get richer and the poor poorer. Do not be envious of their riches, they will lose it all and perish. You cannot take anything with you when you die. What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul.

My children, never fear the elite, they can only kill your body but not your soul. They can only do to you what I allow them. They think they are in control, they are not. I use them to fulfill My plans and purposes. I know the end from the beginning, nothing is new nor hidden from Me. They try to hide things from you but I will reveal it. My children will never be in darkness but the elite will. Be humble, follow Me and not the elite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget