Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Follow My directions – February 02, 2011

My children, you must always be on the alert, follow My directions every step of the way. I will guide you wherever you must go. You will not be in darkness, I am your Light. The devil is out there seeking to destroy anyone he can find. Do not give him a foothold at all, he knows his time is running out. He will not leave you alone, but will seek to trap you. Follow My directions and you will not fall into his traps. Many have fallen into his traps already, they are deceived because they believe his lies and are in darkness not knowing where they are heading.

My child, do not be in a hurry, wait patiently until you hear from Me, then follow My directions. I will not fail you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will show you the Way that you should go. No one else knows, I will go before you, I will make the crooked places straight and open doors for you. I know My plans and purpose for you, just follow My directions. There is no confusion with Me, My directions are clear. If you are not sure, make sure with Me.

Be sensitive to My Spirit. Yield all the time and follow My directions every step of the way until the end, one day at a time. If you obey and follow My directions, you will reach your end destination to be with Me forever. You will not be disappointed. Stay focused on Me and follow My directions and no one else. The devil is seeking to sidetrack many from following My directions, do not fall prey to him. Follow Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget