Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I will repay - February 01, 2011

My children, you must not be like the rest of the world, be different. I am your righteous Judge and no man. I will repay your enemies, they are also My enemies, vengeance is Mine. I see and hear everything. Do not let your enemies stop you from doing My will.

Do not repay evil with evil. Be good to all men, even to your enemies. Do not hate but love, do not curse but bless. Pray for mercy for your enemies because I will repay and it will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. Stay blameless and pleasing to Me.

My children, you will be hated and persecuted more and more. They will even kill some of you, do not defend yourselves or take vengeance, I will repay. Bear it all for My Name and My Kingdom. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am a loving God but also a Consuming Fire and I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Do not fear mortal man but Me only. Man can only kill your body but not your soul.

Judgment will start at My house first. What is anyone able to hide from Me, I know it all and I will repay. I warned and gave many chances, to all who called themselves My children to turn back to Me, away from their wicked ways, to obey and to follow Me, to be pleasing to Me. I will repay, judgment will start with them first. Who will escape My wrath to come if they did not repent in time? Where will they be able to hide from My Face? They must repent before it will be too late. I will repay, I am the righteous Judge who will judge in truth and righteousness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget