Monday, February 21, 2011

Keep on warning – February 21, 2011

My children each one of you must keep on warning and do not stop. Warn, souls are in stake now. Time is running out. Many will not be ready, some will accept My warning others will die today already without Me. If you do not warn, who will? Few very few do warn others to repent before it will be too late. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am holy and I change not. Without holiness no one will see Me.

Do not fear any man. If I send you to deliver a message or a warning, go do it, do not wait, be obedient. Do not hesitate nor doubt Me. Be faithful and keep on warning while there is still time and you have the opportunity. Today can be that person’s last chance to make right with Me. Keep on warning out of love and because you care. Nobody knows when it will be their last day, it can be today. Keep on warning, it might just be somebody’s last warning, and last chance today. Life and death are in My Hand. I am in control. I see and hear everything. I know the intention of every heart and I hear all the prayers.

My children, do not lose hope or focus. Yield to My Spirit, I will guide you every step of the way, what to do and when. Every souls matters now. If you do not keep on warning, many will not be ready. There is not much time left. Do not think that you will do it tomorrow. Today is the time to keep on warning. Tomorrow might never come or be too late. Keep on warning today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget