Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lukewarm - February 17, 2011

My children, I warn you, do not be lukewarm. There are many amongst you, who are lukewarm in this late hour and do not think so. They do not realize that I am watching them and I am not pleased with them. I search every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. I must be pleased with you. No one who is lukewarm will enter into My Heavenly Kingdom. You are either warm and on fire, doing My will in My Kingdom or cold, doing your own will and will perish with the wicked.

The lukewarm are compromisers, who compromise the truth for the acceptance of men. You will love Truth or lies. Stand for Truth, speak it boldly and reject all lies to be pleasing to Me. I change not, I am the Truth and the Truth sets free not lies. Do not be deceived.

My children, do not be like the world. You are to be totally different, separated. You are in the world but not of it, it is not your home. Nobody can love the world and Me. Love Me with all your heart and separate yourself from the things of the world. Many are too busy with the earthly things they have forsaken Me, their first love, for the world, they are lukewarm. I am not their first love nor do they serve and follow My guidance. Do not be lukewarm, time is running out.

Take heed My children, I warn, it is time to wake up to be serious about your end destination. Playtime is over, I will not strive with man forever. I call, give warnings and chances to everyone to make Me their first love and to follow Me every step of the way, doing My will. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you. The lukewarm will hear those words. Do not be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget