Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Kingdom – February 05, 2011

My children, you must proclaim My Kingdom to the world, there is no other Kingdom but Mine. It is not a visible Kingdom, it is Me in you. It is all about Me. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am in control and I Reign.

It is not about the kingdoms of men which they proclaim for themselves. It is all about My everlasting Kingdom, I am jealous for My Kingdom and I share My glory with no one. I am to be glorified and worshiped.

I am the righteous Judge who will judge and I will destroy the kingdoms of men. My Kingdom will last and nobody is able to destroy it.

Am I the King of your life? Did you submit to Me totally so that I can have My way with you in My Kingdom? You were born for My plan and purpose for this time. You are unique, chosen by Me to do My will and not your own. I bought you with the ultimate price, My Blood, you do not belong to yourself but to My Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Submit to Me, deny yourself, pick up your cross daily and follow My guidance. Yield to My Spirit who will guide you every step of the way to fulfill your Kingdom purpose for this time.

You belong either to My everlasting Kingdom or the kingdoms of men. You cannot belong to both. I am in control and I Reign over My Kingdom. You cannot love and serve in two Kingdoms. You either belong to My Kingdom doing My will or that of men. If you first seek My Kingdom and My righteousness then will I add all the other things unto you at My time. I will not fail you. My Kingdom comes first. Proclaim My Kingdom wherever I send you and you will be pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget