Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prepare yourself – February 16, 2011

My child, do not look at others, forget about others and focus on Me. You must prepare yourself, nobody else can do it for you. I must be pleased with you, no one else. What will matter at the end, what will you take along with you? Who will stand next to you in that day when you stand before Me? It will be you alone. What will I say to you, if you were not prepared? I know. I know the intentions of every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. Are you prepared?

There are so many in this late hour who still do not hear My voice nor follow My guidance. They are not interested or serious enough. They have no relationship with Me. They do not realize that they themselves must seek to hear that I am pleased with them and not man. They must prepare themselves, they must seek Me until they find Me, nobody else can do it for them. They will have no one to blame but themselves in the end.

My child, you yourself must do My will in My Kingdom. You are born for My plan and purposes not for yourself or for man. You do not belong to yourself, but to Me. I bought you with the ultimate price, My Blood I shed for you out of love. No one else can find out for you, what My plan and purposes are for you but you yourself, if you are serious to do My will. Yield to My Spirit to guide you every step of the way. I will not fail you. It is time for you to prepare yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget