Thursday, February 3, 2011

Seek Me more – February 03, 2011

My children, each one of you must seek Me more in this time. Nobody else can seek Me for you, seek Me more because you love Me. Take time to seek Me more and to get to know Me better every new day. All that will matter in the end is your relationship with Me. Nobody can take that away from you. Will I know you?

There will come a time that many will seek Me but will not find Me because when it was time for them to seek Me they were not interested. I know every heart. I will not strive with man forever. Today is the day that you must seek Me until you find Me. Do not wait, tomorrow might just be too late. The one who seeks Me will find Me and I will reveal Myself to him. There is no partiality with Me. I am faithful. I reward those who diligently seek Me with all their heart.

Few seek and find Me. For many I am not real and alive. They only read about Me and hear about Me from others all the time. They never sought Me for themselves. If they will seek Me more, they will find Me. Everyone has a choice to seek Me or not. I force no one. I am always available for the one who seeks Me. I will never reject any one who seeks Me.

My children, do not be satisfied with that what you know about Me but seek Me more for new revelations. Seek to hear more from Me for yourself, new and hidden things. I will reveal to each one, how and when I wish. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning, nothing is new to Me nor hidden from Me. I reveal the hidden and secret things to those who seek Me more.

Come now and seek Me more, and do not wait. The time ahead will not be easy. Seek me more while you can. Get to know Me more and better, then you will trust Me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget