Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stay on the narrow road – February 19, 2011

My children, you must stay on the narrow road there is no alternative road. Do not let anyone deceive you. It is not an easy road, it will become more difficult and steeper as you continue. In the end it will be worth it. Never give up and do not stray, you will stray easily if you take your focus off Me. There are many things which can distract you and take you away from following Me on the narrow road. Many have begun well on the narrow road following Me but they either strayed or stopped along the way. They gave up too easily, all in vain.

Be aware that you will have many and different kinds of obstacles along the narrow road but I go before you to make a way where there is no way and to make the crooked places straight. I will open doors for you which no man can shut. You are not on your own. You cannot go before Me or lag behind, you must follow My guidance every step of the way. I will not fail you. Keep following Me and do not stray.

My children, the broad road is very easy and nice now, but it leads to destruction. There are many on it, not realizing what awaits them at the end. Few are on the narrow difficult road. Be one of the few and stay one of the few until the end.

My child, let no one take you of course. Be determined to stay on the narrow road no matter how hard it might become. Even if you are the only one, stay and do not depart from the narrow road, following Me. Endure and press on harder when things do not work out the way that you thought. Continue and let Me be in control. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Me, I am faithful. You will not be disappointed. I will reward you at the end if you stay on the narrow road.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget