Thursday, February 24, 2011

Warning! - Merchandise in My House - February 24, 2011

I am not pleased with what I see is going on in My House. My House must be a House of prayer for all nations and all people. Instead, it has become a place of merchandise, it is not a House of prayer any more. They use My Name and My House of prayer for their own benefit. I cleaned out My House before and I will do it again. I change not and I will not. Men have become lovers of mammon and their merchandise. They have forsaken Me their first love for mammon and merchandise. They worship mammon and their merchandise and not Me and I am not pleased with what I see and hear. I will share My glory with no one.

I will hold everyone accountable who uses My House of prayer as a place to merchandise. I am the righteous Judge, I will judge in truth and righteousness. I warn those who use My House of prayer for their merchandise. Judgment will start at My House first and I will be the Judge. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. I am not pleased, I warn before I judge.

Now is the time to take everything out that does not belong in My House of prayer and get rid of it. Repent, change My House again into a House of prayer or bear the consequences for disobedience. I change not. Judgment will start at My House first. I warn first. My House will be a House of prayer not a merchandise place. I am a loving God but also a Consuming Fire as many men and women, lovers of mammon and merchandise will find out too late if they do not repent in time and change My House into a House of prayer again.

I do not live in a House of brick and mortar but in the hearts of My children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and ought to be holy for I am holy and without holiness no one will see Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget