Monday, February 7, 2011

Your joy in Me – February 07, 2011

My child, do you need strength? Your joy in Me is your strength. When you become joyful in Me your strength will increase and all the things that hinder you will fade away. Do not look at your situation, the things in this world but look at Me. I am Greater than everything, I am able to do the impossible. I calm the storms, I change situations at My time. I am in control. I work all things out for good. Your joy in Me will change things and carry you through.

When your enemies come against you, rejoice, they hated, persecuted Me also and will do the same to you, all for My glory. Your reward will be in Heaven. Do not seek rewards from men. Do not allow anyone to take your crown. Keep on serving Me, joyfully.

When you feel depressed, begin to rejoice in Me. Sing a joyful song unto Me, praise Me and your depression will vanish away. Do not give the devil any foothold. He wants you to be depressed. Give him what he does not want and that is to be always joyful in Me. Force yourself, stand up and do not feel sorry for yourself, delight yourself in Me.

My child, take a moment and think of all My goodness to you, My blessings are uncountable. Rejoice, you belong to the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Let your joy in Me increase. Show the world your joy in Me, show them that it is joyful and a pleasure to serve and to follow the Living God. Let them see and hear your joy is in Me. Even in the midst of darkness, trouble, always be full of joy in Me, that will draw others to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget