Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Be wise – March 09, 2011

My children, take heed, you must be wise and not foolish in this time. Whoever will listen let him listen, and whoever refuses let him refuse. Many were wise but have become foolish because they refuse to listen and follow My guidance but they follow men. Only the wise will not be in darkness in this time because they follow Me. I am the Light of the world. Their hope and trust is in Me, but the foolish put their hope and trust in men whom they can see and hear, who will fail them. Many are deceived, in darkness and will not know what to do when calamity strikes. The blind cannot lead the blind, both will fall into the ditch.

Only the wise will understand My warnings and pay attention to My signs. They will perceive the time that they are in and will be ready and will stay ready, but the foolish will reject it and just continue in their wicked ways without paying attention to the time and signs.

The wise will accept My corrections, purification, discipline and chastisement to become unblemished, without any spot or wrinkle for My coming, but the wicked will continue to be wicked and perish. Continue to be wise, listen and obey My commands and do what is right, pleasing to Me all the time. Be holy and stay holy. Without holiness no one will see Me, only the pure in heart.

Choose to be wise in this time and be not foolish. Separate yourself from the foolish, they do not know where they are heading. They will distract you. Keep your focus on Me. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I will not fail you, I am faithful. Do not be wise in your own eyes but trust Me with all your heart and follow My guidance every step of the way until the end. Be wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget