Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do not be put to shame – March 17, 2011

My true children will not be put to shame in this time of turmoil and destruction. I know who they are. They know Me and I know them, I am no Stranger to them. Many only serve Me with their lips but their hearts are far from Me. They will be put to shame because they do not know Me nor My voice, they did not seek to get to know Me nor My voice when they had the time. They will be in darkness and will be put to shame when disaster comes their way because they will realize that they did not know My voice nor hear and will not know what to do or where to go. I have warned for a long time that everybody must seek to get to know My voice but they are not serious nor interested. They will be put to shame.

Only those who hear My voice and follow My guidance every step of the way will not be put to shame, the rest will be put to shame because they followed after men and listened to the voices of strangers but they do not know Me nor My voice. Too late they will realize that they are in darkness not knowing which way to go. May they wake up and seek to hear My voice before they will be put to shame.

My children, you must not fear what is still to come. These things must take place first. I will reveal new and hidden things to you before they take place so that you will not be put to shame. I am in full control. I love My beloved children. I will take care of them, I will work all things out for good. I am able to do the impossible. My sources are not limited. I will command My Angels concerning My children. Keep your focus on Me and trust Me for who I am. I will not fail you and will never leave you nor forsake you. Believe and trust Me, you will not be put to shame if you obey and follow My guidance every step of the way until the end. I am faithful, I change not.


2 comments:

  1. Strengthening words from the Lord that penetrate deep into the heart. I was reading Jeremiah Chapter 12 a little earlier, Jeremiah questioning the Lord in weariness " How long will the land mourn and the herbs of every field wither?
    The Lord answers" If you run with the footman and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses?
    With that which is ahead of us, we are strengthened from our Lord's dear reminders, always perfect and timely. I am filled with tears of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true. Thank you for sharing. We must renew our strength daily in the presence of the Lord. The times will not be easy but we must endure until the end. Jesus bless you. Pray for you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget