Monday, March 7, 2011

Do not lose focus – March 07, 2011

My children, do not lose focus now. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. It is easy to lose focus and be drawn to the wrong things. I am in full control of Heaven and earth. I know the end from the beginning and I work all things out for good at My time. All My promises will come in fulfillment at My time. Trust and follow Me and no man.

The enemy of your soul is roaring and seeking whom he can destroy. Be on the alert all the time and give him no foothold. He is seeking to get your focus away from Me, to hinder you. He wants to get you occupied with the things that do not matter and will be of no value at the end. Do not fall into his trap, stay focused on Me and My Kingdom. Continue faithfully, do what I want you to do for Me in this time. You are unique, chosen by Me, you belong to Me and no one else. Seek to fulfill your Kingdom purpose, keep your focus on Me and do what is pleasing to Me. Receive your instructions from Me, I will guide you every step of the way. I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end. Stay with Me and keep your focus on Me.

My children, it is all about Me and My eternal Kingdom. All the things you see around you, the earthly treasures, will be destroyed, only the Heavenly treasures will last. Seek Heavenly treasures. I will show you what is pleasing to Me if you ask of Me.

Those of you who have your focus on other things and not on Me and My Kingdom must get your focus back on Me and follow My guidance every step of the way. I will not fail you. Trust Me. Things around you will never be the same again. Do not focus on the things that you have no control over and cannot change. Focus on Me, who is in full control of everything and let Me be in full control of your life. I am able to do the impossible at any time. Focus on Me and do not lose focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget