Sunday, March 13, 2011

Do you hear My voice? – March 13, 2011

Do you hear My voice? Will you be able to follow My guidance in this time wherever I lead you?

If not, then you will be in darkness not knowing what to do or where to go in the days ahead of you. It will not be easy days, but I will guide My children every step of the way, if they obey and follow My guidance. They will never be in darkness. I am always the Light on their path and My Light cannot be put out. I am the Light of the world without Me there will be no Light only darkness. I will never leave nor forsake My children until the end. I know My own, they are no strangers to Me and they will not listen to, nor follow after strangers. They know and hear My voice and follow My guidance as I lead them.

Now is the time to seek to hear My voice or you will not be able to follow My guidance in these perilous times ahead of you. Do not wait. Nothing is more important than to hear My voice for yourself. Come diligently to Me and ask Me to hear My voice. My sheep hear My voice and they follow Me.

I speak to all men, but only a few pay attention, listen to Me. Many ignore Me, they will perish because they will not know what to do or where to go, when I warn them, before a calamity comes their way.

Whose voice do you hear and follow? It can be dangerous and fatal in these last days to follow strangers. Be serious, seek Me, listen, wait and hear My voice. I will speak to you. There is no partiality with Me. If you seek Me diligently you will find Me. I can speak, I am alive. Do you hear My voice? Listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget