Friday, March 25, 2011

Endure and press on - March 25, 2011

My children, times are not easy and will not get easier but more difficult. You must endure and press on harder, stay on the narrow road until the end. There is no time to stop or to stray from Me. I am in control and I know the end from the beginning. Obey and follow My guidance each step of the way.

I will show each one of My children the way that they should go. I am the Light on your way. I go before you, to make a way, to make the crooked places straight and to open doors for you at My time. I am able to do the impossible, I am not limited. Believe and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Things might not work out the way that you thought it would, but I am in control. Do not get discouraged nor give up but endure and press on. Let Me have My way. I will not fail you and will never leave you nor forsake you but your faith will be tested until the end. You must endure and press on right to the end.

My children, if you put your hand to the plow and you look back you are not worthy of My Kingdom. Now is time to endure and to press on harder, no matter what might come your way. Do not allow any man or anything of this world to distract you or to take you of course, nothing is more important than Me and My Kingdom, to do My will. What will it profit anyone, if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul?

My children, you must endure and press on and never give up. Nothing will be in vain. You do not want to be disappointed at the end because you were not determined enough to endure and to press on harder to make it to the end. Strive hard to enter through the narrow Door. Let nobody take your crown. Keep your focus on Me, endure and press on My child, I am with you until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget