Thursday, March 3, 2011

Give the devil no foothold - March 03, 2011

My children, I warn you to watch and to pray all the time and to be on the alert because the devil is roaring like a lion seeking whom he can devour in this late hour, he knows his time is running out. He will even come at you like an angel of light or like a thief not openly, when you least expect him. Trust no one only Me, I am trustworthy. Yield to My guidance I will not fail you.

Never be complacent, the devil will do everything possible to get you away from Me. He will never leave you alone until the end. He will use anything possible or anybody, those you least expect, to get you distracted, to lose hope and to take your focus of Me. He wants you to stop doing My will to fulfill your Kingdom purpose. Give the devil no foothold. Stay focused and continue, be determined and never give up, but endure and press on harder until the end.

The devil is a thief, the father of all lies and a murderer from the beginning. He wants to steal life from everyone who gives him a foothold. You must stand up against him and resist him and he will flee from you. He is defeated already not you. Do not react as if you are defeated. I have come so that you can have life in abundance. I died so that you can have victory in all aspects of your life.

Do not be fearful, the devil and your enemies can only do to you what I allow them. I am in control, I know the plans I have for you. They are good. I work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me.

My children, there is a time for everything and it is time for you to take back what the devil has stolen from you. Whatever it is, fight for it, put up a good fight of faith and take back everything he has stolen from you, don’t give in or up. Show resistance, do not just allow him to steal more from you. Enough is enough, take back all that he has stolen. He is a thief, a liar and a murderer and wants to steal life in abundance from you. Submit to Me and My authority. There is Power in My Name the Name above all other names. Use authority and take back what the devil has stolen from you. Whatever it is, your marriage, health, relationship, finances, peace, joy, boldness, take it back and do not allow the devil to steal from you again. I have overcome for you, you must overcome also, you are able. Put up a good fight of faith, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Give him no foothold, he is a destroyer.


3

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget