Friday, March 11, 2011

I am in full control – March 11, 2011

My children, I am in full control of Heaven and earth and My everlasting Kingdom. I must be in full control of your life, I must be your King and Ruler. Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They are still in control of their own lives they follow their own ways not Mine. They did not surrender to Me to have My way, to be in control. I force no one.

My children, do not fear what is coming your way. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is hidden from Me. If I am in full control of your life, you will not be in darkness. I will reveal the hidden and new things to you before they happen. Trust Me. I will go before you to show you the way, I am the Light on your path. I will make the crooked places straight and open new doors for you. I will not fail My children. You will be My Light carriers and truth warriors if I am in control of your life.

My children, take courage for these last days. It will not be easy nor get easier, but disasters and turmoil will increase. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am the Righteous Judge and will judge righteously. I am in control and will never leave nor forsake My own. If they stay with Me and do not forsake Me. Many have forsaken Me and gone their own ways. I am not in control of their lives. They must return to Me, submit totally to My authority, make Me their King and allow Me to control their lives or it will be too late. Time is running out.

I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. My Kingdom will last and will crush all earthly kingdoms. I will destroy them all because I share My glory with no other. I am to be glorified, I Reign and I am in full control.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget