Friday, March 4, 2011

I am the same – March 04, 2011

My children, I am the same, I change not and will not. I am holy and you must be holy or you will not enter My Heavenly Kingdom. Without holiness no one will see Me, only the pure in heart. My Bride will be unblemished, without any spot or wrinkle, pleasing to Me.

My children, let no man deceive you. I am the same, I have not changed. My standard is not the same standard as that of the world and what man wants to tell you. I change not. I discipline and chastise every child of Mine out of love to make them suitable for My Heavenly Kingdom. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter. I will say to many: Go away I never knew you because many despised My discipline and chastisements and walked away, it was their choice.

Now is the time to make sure that I am pleased with you. I am the righteous Judge. I am the same, there is no partiality with Me. The one who asks of Me will receive. I know the intention of every heart. I know who is serious and who not. The one who comes to Me with a sincere heart I will never reject. Ask Me to search your heart to see if there is anything in you that is not pleasing to Me. Do not wait or it might just be too late.

My children, I am the same, I save, heal, deliver, help, sustain, set free but many do not want to be set free. They love darkness more than Light. I will do these things for the one who comes to Me, but I force no one. Man chooses wrong and bears the consequences. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am holy, be holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget