Monday, March 28, 2011

I will not strive with man forever – March 28, 2011

I warned, I called and give men many chances to repent, to turn away from their wicked ways. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that they repent and have eternal life. Men refuse and despise My warnings because they love their wickedness more than Me and will bear the consequences. I will not strive with man forever. I am holy and I change not. Without holiness no one will see Me or enter into My Heavenly Kingdom. Everyone must strive hard to enter through the narrow Door.

Enough is enough! I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am the righteous Judge and will judge righteously. There will be no mercy without repentance. Too late many will find that out. I will not strive with them forever. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire.

I have warned and gave many in this time chances to repent to live holy and godly lives but they refused to accept My discipline and chastisements. I will not strive with them forever. Judgment will start at My house first. What can man hide from Me? There will be no mercy without repentance. Repent or perish before it will be forever too late.

Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into My Heavenly Kingdom, only those who obeyed and do the will of My Father. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you. I will not strive with man forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget