Saturday, March 5, 2011

Intercede! – March 05, 2011

My children, never stop to intercede in this evil time. The enemy is roaring and seeking souls to destroy. He knows his time is running out. Stand in the gap for souls to be saved and spared in this time of turmoil. Many are in darkness and deceived not knowing it. The light in many are darkness and not Light. They have accepted lies instead of the Truth. Only the Truth sets free not lies. Those who do not follow Me, the Light of the world, are in darkness and will not know what to do in the days to come. I will lead each and every one who follows My guidance. My children will never be in darkness, I am their Light and My Light cannot be put out.

My children, never lose hope or give up on others, keep on interceding for all. I hear and will answer in My time. I am faithful and will not fail My children. The enemy doesn’t want you to intercede, don’t give him any foothold but resist him and he will flee.

My children, the world is dying without Me. If you do not intercede for them, who will? I will also give you specific people to intercede for. Some you will not even know, intercede, stand in the gap for them. I know every heart and all circumstances. Yield to the guidance of My Spirit and intercede according to My will. I will work all things out for good. Be obedient and intercede when I lay someone on your heart. It can be critical for that person that you intercede for. You do not even know it, but there were times that I let others intercede for you as well. It is important that you all intercede in this time, even for your enemies, they do not know what they are doing. Satan has them deceived. Intercede and don’t stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget