Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kingdom purpose – March 01, 2011

My children, every one of you is called for Kingdom purpose. You must be busy with My Kingdom, doing My will, My plan and purpose I have for you. There is no time for other things. You are unique and chosen by Me for this time, it will never be again.

I will work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My purpose not their own. My plans will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. I am in control. I am jealous for My Kingdom. Do not lose out on your Kingdom purpose. Nothing you do, will be in vain. I will reward each and every one at the end.

My children, My Kingdom purpose for each of you, is to be My Light carriers and Truth warriors for this time, in the midst of turmoil and darkness. My Light cannot be blotted out. My Light must shine in and through you in this time to draw others to Me, the Light of the world. A Light on a hilltop cannot be hidden and you must not hide, you must go wherever I send you. Follow Me, I will guide you every step of the way and will not fail you. Be bold, fearless and do not hesitate to speak the truth. The truth will set men free not lies.

My child, you must fulfill your Kingdom purpose. Do not allow anyone to take your crown. Never give up until the very end, press on harder. You will not be disappointed. Come and I will show your Kingdom purpose, no one else can reveal it to you. There is much to be done in My Kingdom. Trust Me.

Do you know your Kingdom purpose? Ask Me, I will guide you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget