Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Many will die – March 30, 2011

My children, many will die all over the world in this time of destruction, when calamity comes their way because they are not in right standing with Me. The wicked will perish in their wickedness because there will be no mercy without repentance.

I call, I warn and I give many chances to men to repent in time before it will be too late but they refuse to listen and will bear the consequences of their actions. I force no one and will not strive with man forever. Many have died already without Me and many more will also die without Me in the coming destructions because they love darkness more than Me, the Light of the world. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that all will repent to have eternal life. I did not die in vain but out of love for all. There is no partiality with Me. The one who seeks Me will find Me. I am faithful.

I am a Holy God and I change not. Without holiness no one will see Me or enter into My Heavenly Kingdom but will die in their sins if they do not repent in time. Today is the day to repent, to seek mercy, because tomorrow might just be too late. I warn, take heed, because many will die without Me if they do not repent and turn away from their wicked ways in time. I am a loving caring God but also a Consuming Fire. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. I am the righteous Judge. I will pour out My wrath more and more. Judgment will start at My house first. Many will die because they refuse My discipline and chastisement when I want to make them suitable for My Heavenly Kingdom. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am holy and I change not. Many will die without Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget