Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shake everything – March 15, 2011

My children, you are in this world but not of it. It is not your final destination. The things that I declared will take place at My appointed time. I will shake everything that can be shaken because many are fast asleep not realizing the time that they are in. Some will wake up, others will perish when I shake everything. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that all will repent and have eternal life, but men love darkness more than Me, the Light of the world. They will be in darkness when I shake everything.

My children, you are not in darkness but when I shake everything around you, then you must be Light in the darkness. A light on a hilltop cannot be hidden. Do not hide then, but yield to My Spirit who will guide you to be Light in this time of darkness, when everything that can be shaken, will be shaken. No earthly kingdom will stand when I shake it.

When I shake everything only those whose house is build on Me, the Rock will not be shaken. They will stand the shaking because they know in Whom they trust. Many will tumble in the shaking because their house was not build on Me, the Rock, but on sand, earthly things and men. Some might lose all their earthly possessions, all the things that men love and admire more than Me. I will shake everything that can be shaken in this time. Will you stand when I shake everything? Is your house built on Me the Rock?


3 comments:

  1. Habakkuk 2:2,3 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
    The appointed time is upon us, and speaking clearly, run towards it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! It is going to happen sooner than most think. We must be ready all the time. Jesus bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on heightened alert, seeing with our spiritual eyes of understanding, pummeling our bodies and leading it as a slave to the Spirit, moving in complete obedience for we are not ignorant of the times and seasons. The trumpet is sounding a clear warning, Ez 33:4 Then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet, and takes not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be on his own head.
    Jesus our King of Kings is positioned, ready, the day and the hour only the Father knows

    God Bless you both!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget