Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some will listen – March 12, 2011

My children, I give many warnings and chances to men so that they can repent. Some will listen to My warnings, others will refuse and perish. My warnings will increase until the end. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am God Almighty, the Creator of Heaven and earth who died for their sins out of love, even before they were born. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that all will repent and have eternal life. Man will have to make a choice and bear the consequences. I am the righteous Judge and will judge righteously. There is no partiality with Me. I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me.

My children, you must not fear nor retreat. Now is the time to go out in My power and speak the truth and bring people to repentance because there will be no mercy without repentance. You will be Light in the midst of turmoil and disasters. I will warn more and harder until the end. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. I warn and give chances, some will listen and repent in this time.

Do not lose hope or focus. I am in control. My plans will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. My promises to My children will not fail. I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end. You are not an orphan My child and I am far better than any earthly father can be. Trust Me with all your heart, keep following and obeying My guidance. I will not fail you. Some will listen when I send you to them in this time. Be obedient, every soul matters to Me, nothing will be in vain. I promise you, some will listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget