Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stay faithful – March 08, 2011

My children, you must be determined to stay faithful until the very end, no matter your situation or what might come your way. Endure through it all and be steadfast and stay faithful to Me. Your faith will be tested until the end.

My children, many started the race good but then some give up, others strayed. Many became unfaithful to Me because they followed men and became faithful to men and not to Me. They are not pleasing to Me.

My children, many became unfaithful to Me, they walked away when I started testing them. Every child of Mine will be tested, purged, rebuked, disciplined and chastised to make them suitable for My Kingdom. I cannot force anyone. Each one decides for themselves if they will submit, allow Me to finish the good work in them that I have started, or despise it. It is an ongoing process, you have to stay faithful to Me until the end and never give up. Do not become discouraged when I reprove you. It is for good and I work all things out for good at My time. Never lose hope, Trust Me and stay faithful to Me. I will not let you down and will never leave you nor forsake you.

My children, each one of you must continue to do My will in My Kingdom and not stop or give up. Stay faithful to the Truth and do not compromise for acceptance of men and become unfaithful to Me. Men’s unfaithfulness will not change My faithfulness. Be different and stay faithful to Me, even if you are the only one. The devil will try everything possible to get you unfaithful to Me and My Kingdom. Do not become prey to him and give him no foothold. Stay faithful in the midst of everything that might come your way. I am in control and will not fail you. Stay faithful and follow Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget