Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trust and follow Me – March 31, 2011

My children, these are perilous times, you cannot trust or follow after any man, only trust and follow Me. Your enemies are many and they will increase because evil will increase. Men love darkness more than Light because their deeds are evil. I warn, take heed, because I love and care for you. You must make the decision for yourself to trust and follow Me and no one else or you will stray and end up on the wrong road with them. Do not take any chances, trust and follow Me. I will show you the way. I will go before you to make a way, to make the crooked places straight and I will open doors for you to be fruitful to build My Kingdom. Trust and follow Me with all your heart, every step of the way, one day at a time, until the end. Do not stray from Me.

My children, I know what is ahead of you and what is coming next. I know everything, nothing is hidden from Me. I know the end from the beginning. I will reveal the hidden and new things to My children. You will not be in darkness if you trust and follow Me. I will not fail you, nor will I leave you or forsake you. I am trustworthy and in full control.

Those who do not trust Me will also not follow Me because they have no relationship with Me. I am not real and alive to them. That is why so many are in darkness, not knowing it. Soon they will realize that they do not know Me nor My voice and will not know what to do when calamity comes their way. They never learned to walk by faith, they choose to walk by sight. Their trust and hope is in men whom they can see, therefore they follow after them and not Me. They will bear the consequences. I warn before it is too late.

Whom do you trust and follow? Now is the time to trust and to follow Me, to get to know Me before it can be forever too late. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you. Do not wait. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, without Me you can do nothing. Trust and follow Me and no one else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget