Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vengeance is Mine – March 16, 2011

My children, your enemies are also My enemies. I see and I hear everything. Men cannot hide anything from Me, I know the truth. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God, I am alive and I am in control, I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously.

My children, be different and do not repay your enemies. They will increase, you will be hated, mocked, persecuted and some of you killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Bear it all, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. Trust Me, I will not fail you. I work all things out for good at My time. The devil and your enemies can only do to you what I allow them. Your enemies do not know I am watching them and I will repay them all at My time, vengeance belongs to Me. Love your enemies and do not hate, bless them and do not curse, do good to all men even your enemies and do not harm. Do to others what you want them to do to you. Pray and plead for mercy for everybody, before it will be too late for many.

I give many warnings and chances to men but only a few pay attention. Many will find out too late how serious My warnings were. I discipline and chastise every child of Mine out of love to make them suitable for My Heavenly Kingdom. Those who refuse My discipline and chastisement now, will find out too late that they were not pleasing to Me. I will punish all sins that were not repented of. I will excuse no sin in that day. Today is the day to repent. There will be no mercy without repentance. Fear Me for who I am. I am able to throw into hell, vengeance is Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget