Friday, March 18, 2011

Warn and pray – March 18, 2011

My children, you must warn while you still have the time and opportunity, pray and plead for mercy like never before. Many will die without Me because time is running out. There will be no mercy without repentance. I warn and give chances until I Judge righteously. That day will be terrible. I am a loving God but also a Consuming fire. I am the righteous Judge.

Many who call themselves My children will also perish because judgment will start at My House first. I warn first and there will be no mercy without repentance for them also. I am the righteous Judge and I change not. I am holy and without holiness no one will enter into My Heavenly Kingdom, only the pure in heart will see Me. I said: Go and sin no more lest something worse happens to you. I did not say to go and sin more. I discipline and chastise My children out of love to make them suitable for My Heavenly Kingdom. Many refuse and reject My discipline, despise My chastisement and will perish in their stubbornness of heart. My Spirit will not strive with men forever. Do not grieve My Spirit, listen, obey and repent, but if you refuse you will perish. I warn, take heed and repent before it will be forever too late. Humble yourself or you will perish.

My children, you must warn this stubborn and rebellious generation who listen to no warning and who fear Me not. Warn and do not fear them. They do not know what will happen to them soon, some will die even in this day without Me, forever too late. Pray, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved because disasters and turmoil will increase because of sin. There will be no mercy without repentance. Warn and pray My children, time is running out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget