Monday, March 14, 2011

Warning to the watchmen – March 14, 2011

My children, do you know why so many in this world died already without Me and many more will? It is because the watchmen are not doing what I called them to do. They themselves are fast asleep and will not be ready. Some will perish in this time with those they were called to warn, because they neglect to obey Me.

Are you doing what I called you to do My child? Are you a faithful watchmen watching, praying and sounding the alarm before calamity comes. Did I not say that I warn first before every calamity and I am in the midst of all calamities? Where are My watchmen? I reveal mysteries, hidden things in this time and the world is not warned because the watchmen are not doing what they are called for. I will hold everyone accountable for not doing My will but neglect to warn the world who is dying without Me. It is not My will that anyone will perish but repent to have eternal life but the watchmen are not doing what I called them to do.

It is time to wake up watchmen before My judgment will come upon you. Judgment will start at My House first and I will be the righteous Judge who will judge righteously. What can anyone hide from Me. I know the intentions of every heart. In this late hour I know what you are occupied with in this late hour instead of being a faithful watchmen.

The watchmen whom I called and who are not doing what I want them to do. They must repent from disobeying Me before it will be too late for them also. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into My Heavenly Kingdom but only those who obeyed and followed Me, doing My will until the end.

Watchmen wake up, warn and sound the alarm before it is too late. Now is mercy time tomorrow might be too late. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am holy and I change not. Without holiness no one will enter into My Heavenly Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget