Thursday, March 24, 2011

Woe to those who do not repent in time – March 24, 2011

I call and warn out of love, who will but listen and repent before it will be too late. Many have died without Me and more will if they do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without repentance. Woe to those who do not repent in time, they will perish and not able to repent. Now is mercy time, do not wait, tomorrow might be too late. It can be your last day today. Will you be ready? It is not My will that any one perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I call and warn many times but cannot force any one. Everyone must choose for themselves to listen and repent or refuse and bear the consequences of their choice.

My children, judgment will start at My house first. I will excuse no one who did not repent of all their sins, who are not right with Me. I am the righteous Judge and know every heart. What can anyone hide from Me? I warned and gave many chances to repent but few make use of the opportunity. There will be no mercy without repentance.

I discipline and chastise My children out of love and because I care for them, to make them suitable for My Kingdom but many refuse and despise My discipline and chastisement. They will find out too late that they were not pleasing to Me. Now is mercy time to accept My discipline and chastisement. Repent, be holy and stay holy because without holiness no one will enter into My Heavenly Kingdom. I am holy and I change not. You must be holy, pure, unblemished, without spot or wrinkle, pleasing to Me until the end.

Woe to those who do not repent in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget