Thursday, April 7, 2011

All for Me - April 07, 2011

My children, you are in the last days. You will have to endure much for Me and My Kingdom in this time. It will not be easy nor in vain. It is all for My glory and you will be rewarded if you endure until the end. Many started good but they are no longer pleasing to Me, they serve themselves. They left Me, their first love, for other things that are more important to them. I force no one. I build My Kingdom with those who are willing to give it all for Me so that I can have My way and fulfill My plans and purposes.

My children, you will be hated, persecuted and some will be killed for Me and My Kingdom. A servant is not greater than his Master. What they did to Me they will do to you. Endure and press on, never lose hope nor give up. I am with you and will never leave you nor forsake you until the end.

Bless your enemies, those who reproach you. Love and do not hate, pray for all even your enemies. They are in darkness not knowing what they are doing and where they are heading. Bear it all for Me. You will never be disappointed. I see and hear everything. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am the righteous Judge.

My children, go when I send you, to deliver a message, to warn or to encourage. Do not hesitate, obey and follow My guidance, it is all for My Kingdom. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent and have eternal life. Let My Light shine in and through you, all for My glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget